Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Console Assembly, Eucalyptus

Stealth Caddy

GM Part #89046304 $600.

The center console, comes with the doors as pictured! Originally bought July 8th, 2013 for $757. Now discontinued, I couldn't find any online available. Your for $600 shipped conus, venmo / zelle. Sold my XLR so now selling my small stockpile of spare parts! DM for phone number.

Attachments

• center console.jpg
    center console.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 170
Wow, I have never seen a new center console before. I'm very temped. The center space for the middle button not used after 2005 would make a great place for USB ports.

Wow, I have never seen a new center console before. I'm very temped. The center space for the middle button not used after 2005 would make a great place for USB ports.
If nothing, having the part as a spare could be a great option!

GM Part #89046304 $600.

The center console, comes with the doors as pictured! Originally bought July 8th, 2013 for $757. Now discontinued, I couldn't find any online available. Your for $600 shipped conus, venmo / zelle. Sold my XLR so now selling my small stockpile of spare parts! DM for phone number.
What Other Parts Do You Have If Any?

What Other Parts Do You Have If Any?
I've got a drivers seat cushion and cover in Shale (just listed here) plus some other small stuff: 2x air filters, the original carpets (I believe), plus microfibers and valve stem covers (aftermarket, Cadillac logo). The microfibers and valve stem covers will in included in the console and or the seat cushion for sale.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom