Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cookie issue

Phrede

Seasoned Member
After trying to submit I get a message stating I need to enable cookies. Using Chrome with cookies already enabled.

BTW, I prefer the old header picture over the black 09 profile with aftermarket wheels.

After trying to submit I get a message stating I need to enable cookies. Using Chrome with cookies already enabled.

BTW, I prefer the old header picture over the black 09 profile with aftermarket wheels.
Can you give it another try?

I wasn't running into this problem when I was testing it, but I think I know what it is and integrated a fix.

Fixed :)

Is it normal to have to reload all of the information when just wanting to add/update some info?

Fixed :)

Is it normal to have to reload all of the information when just wanting to add/update some info?

No...if you look at your listing (I just sent you a direct link to yours in your email), you'll see "Do you have information regarding this Cadillac XLR-V? Contact Us!"

If you click that Contact Us link, that's just a simple contact form where you enter your name and the information in the comments section.

Also, in the Registration form - there's only a few required fields you have to fill out to submit - your name, the vin or serial number and the status. You don't have select all the options again.

I'll make a better Update link in each listing so it's more apparent. hang tight...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom