Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

cruise control module

tom/gina

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Neimam Marcus 061/101
Could someone tell me how to replace my cruise control module on my 2004 Neiman Marcus. Cadillac dealer said it was defective but no new ones available. Found a used one on Ebay but dealer want's almost $300. to replace it for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

its a very simple bolt in behind the bumper on the drivers side. Dealer would want to charge you to align it also. I think that may require the front bumper off to install the gauge. I will check. I have the gauge if you want to borrow it. The unit is held on with 3 ten mm bolts and one plug connector. Be careful who you buy one off of ebay. People located in Nc may not be the best bet. PM me and I will send some info on the install

Thanks for info, I would appreciate any help you can offer me on removal & replacement of this cruise control module, I did buy one on E Bay from Ohio. I spoke with you a while back as you told me you didn't know if the one you had was in working order. I live in Punta Gorda, FL.

Yeah. I have bought a couple more since then that I know work. Please pm me , thanks J and J auto parts also stand behind what they sell.
click on my name and hit private message.

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back