Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Custom Name Badges for the San Antonio Event

Datawiz

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Corvette Z06
Howdy gang,

Cadillac Tech asked me to post a thread here for custom name badges for your upcoming event in May.

I'm Datawiz over on the Corvetteforum.com and have been doing custom name tags for our annual Cruise-In to Bowling Green, KY. This will be my 3rd year making badges and t-shirts.

As a bonus, I've done this as a fund raiser for the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. In the first two years of this undertaking, I have personally contributed $11,000 to the hospital.

Here's a link to the CorvetteForum thread:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-topic-26/

Basically, the specifics for ordering a badge are below.

I also have a $25,000 Direct-to-Garment printer that allows me to make 1-off T-shirts, even in BLACK. See the shirt sample at the end of this post.

Badge/Shirt Pricing:

• Badges are $20 (including shipping) and $10 per badge will go to St. Jude. As you can see, each one is made specifically for YOU.
  • You can also get your badge on a T-shirt. (White $15, Black (colored) $20)
  • Shirts contribute $5 each for St. Jude

Payment Options:

PayPal to cellis2002@comcast.net

-or-

Send Check/M.O. to:

Patty Ellis
6900-29 Daniels Pkwy.
PMB 182
Fort Myers, FL 33912

Deadline for badge/shirt orders is 4/30/09. Orders are processed in a first come, first PAID basis.

I will post the production/shipping progress in the second post of this thread. The only shipping guarantee I will make is if you meet the order deadline, you will have your product delivered before you leave for your event. :thumbs:

BadgeSamples.jpg

Some up close samples:
Samples_b.jpg

Samples2.jpg

Samples3b.jpg

Samples_4.jpg

While I don't have an XLR, I do own/race a 2008 Z06. :patriot:

HoosierAutocrossSmall.jpg

Kind Regards,

Craig

MyT-shirtModel.jpg

Badge Requests

Cadillac Tech (Paid via check 2 badges) Shipped
Photo Girl (Paid via check 2 badges) Shipped
IndyXLRVGuy (Paid via check) Shipped 5/1/09
Cubby558 and Spouse (Paid via PayPal) Shipped 5/11/09
Lola's Mom (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Shipped 5/1/09, 2nd Shipment sent 5/11/09
mtrocket (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Shipped 5/11/09
Jetboy (badge and 2XL Tan/Beige Shirt) (Paid via PayPal) Shipped 5/12/09
Marc Toffolo (Paid via check) 5/11/09
Kathy's Mom Shipped 5/11/09

Criag, Thanks for posting the information. I think it will make the event even more fun with everyone having a personalized badge. It's also very nice of you to donate half the cost to charity.

Bruce :wave:

Criag, Thanks for posting the information. I think it will make the event even more fun with everyone having a personalized badge. It's also very nice of you to donate half the cost to charity.

Hey Bruce,

I'm amazed that you guys don't have the dreaded Database Errors here. :laugh:

We're dying over at CF since Internet Brands took us over. :willy_nilly:

Your site is well run.

Okay - I admit it.... I am badge-stupid. How do we go about ordering our badge? Do we self- design it? Or provide pictures via email and Craig does the artwork on each badge ... or are they all the same just with different names? What about shirt syles? Men's vs women's or all the same?
Help! :dunno::dunno:

Okay - I admit it.... I am badge-stupid. How do we go about ordering our badge? Do we self- design it? Or provide pictures via email and Craig does the artwork on each badge ... or are they all the same just with different names? What about shirt syles? Men's vs women's or all the same?
Help! :dunno::dunno:

You can email Criag pictures and he will do the artwork. You could use pictures from RIII.

I'm sure Craig will explain.

Badges

Ok, Rob has given permission to use the top banner of the site for our R IV badges. I will send what I have to Craig for him to incorporate onto the top of all R IV badges.

As Bruce stated just send your pics you want to use to Craig and he will do the artwork.:blinzel:

Cant' wait to see what the Little Woman comes up with.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, Rob has given permission to use the top banner of the site for our R IV badges. I will send what I have to Craig for him to incorporate onto the top of all R IV badges.

As Bruce stated just send your pics you want to use to Craig and he will do the artwork.:blinzel:

Cant' wait to see what the Little Woman comes up with.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great.

Just a recap on ordering a badge

1) Determine the quantity of badges and/or shirts you want
2) Total up the price and PayPal or Send a Check as described above.
3) Email me any/all photos you want us to consider for your badge. (Include your FORUM NAME and mailing address in all correspondences)
4) We'll put together a design and PM you a proof, as well as put the final sample in this thread. (Feel free to supply input if you have a specific design in mind)
5) Once you've approved the badge/shirts, we'll print them and mail them out.

Craig

Any chance you could post a couple of shirt samples - on the black and on the white?

Thanks ....
(This is gonna be fun!)​

If any of you guys need a good picture of your XLR, let me know. Photo Girl probably has atleast one. I can send the pictures to Craig.

Also check your RII and RIII picture CDs for pictures of your XLR.

Let me know if I can help.

Bruce .... you are reading my mind! I was just looking at the badges that Craig has made and the shots of the cars are so crisp and the angles so great .... and if Kathy has one of Lola from the back angled to the front I'd love to see it. When we were at R2 we had that photographer make us a collage of Lola, but he didn't send us any individual shots .... Besides, I think Kathy's work is very professional looking ... especially her across the hood pics. :worship:

I would pay her to make us a R4 collage .... think she would have any interest? Event specific. I bet everyone would buy one ....

Bruce .... you are reading my mind! I was just looking at the badges that Craig has made and the shots of the cars are so crisp and the angles so great .... and if Kathy has one of Lola from the back angled to the front I'd love to see it. When we were at R2 we had that photographer make us a collage of Lola, but he didn't send us any individual shots .... Besides, I think Kathy's work is very professional looking ... especially her across the hood pics. :worship:

I would pay her to make us a R4 collage .... think she would have any interest? Event specific. I bet everyone would buy one ....

I would pay for a R4 collage. Kathy's work is excellent and she takes great pics.

If anyone comes up with designs for the badges could you share with the rest of us? :dunno:I would like to see what some of you come up with.

Craig is going to start working on one for me, he should post the picture of it. I sent him some pictures last night to use for one I want to have for Sebring.

Thanks for all of the kind words about Photo Girl. She does LOVE to take pictures.

If anyone comes up with designs for the badges could you share with the rest of us? :dunno:I would like to see what some of you come up with.

Once we get going, all of the badges will be posted in this thread as they become available. I just sent all of the photos for Bruce's badge to the artist. Hopefully she'll have something for us later this evening.

Craig

Once we get going, all of the badges will be posted in this thread as they become available. I just sent all of the photos for Bruce's badge to the artist. Hopefully she'll have something for us later this evening.

Craig

I got a call tonight from Diane the artist that is working with Craig. She is very nice and a BIG fan of the XLR. She asks a lot of questions to make sure that your badge is one of a kind. I told her about the MMs and the Blue Bunnies and she said she could work them into the design. I'm very excited to see what she has put together. We should see something real soon.

Bruce :rocker:

I got a call tonight from Diane the artist that is working with Craig. She is very nice and a BIG fan of the XLR. She asks a lot of questions to make sure that your badge is one of a kind. I told her about the MMs and the Blue Bunnies and she said she could work them into the design. I'm very excited to she what she has put together. We should see something real soon.

Bruce :rocker:

Bruce,

I saw both of your badges this morning. They are way cool. :D

Craig

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics