Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Custom Powder Coated Front Brake Calipers with Powder Coated Brackets

Z1.

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Raven Black XLR
My company, Z1studios is offering some custom brake calipers to give your XLR some extra bling:
www.ebay.com/itm/171301967649?item=171301967649&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Car Profile Back Left.jpg

Wow. Where r u located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Wondering if Cadillac_Tech is still selling them; there are no replies on that thread in 4 years. Until now, I've never seen front powder coated Calipers for the XLR on Ebay or other car part sites and thought it would be time for some. Corvettes have them.

I'm surprised how rusted the center of the wheel hub assembies on XLR's get. Why Cadillac didn't use better rust inhibitors there :(.

You obviously didn't look at the whole thread. The last post was only last month. There are several people on here that have had them done. He's done both my V's . The XLR-V has body color matched calipers and my CTS-V has ZR-1 blue calipers. He has cores for the base and V models and does it on an exchange type program. Something you might want to consider for less downtime for the customer. You could increase your business offering the service on the CTS-V calipers as well. The brembo calipers are expensive to acquire though! Good luck with your venture.:)

Interesting. Wondering if Cadillac_Tech is still selling them; there are no replies on that thread in 4 years. Until now, I've never seen front powder coated Calipers for the XLR on Ebay or other car part sites and thought it would be time for some. Corvettes have them.

I'm surprised how rusted the center of the wheel hub assembies on XLR's get. Why Cadillac didn't use better rust inhibitors there :(.

This is something I would love to do to my base infrared. But.... I want someone local since this is my daily driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I didn't see the multiple pages selection at the bottom. Nice work. Lucky for me I'm on the West Coast.

Caliper Cores with the XLR logo are quite rare and hard to get a hold of. But I can still get GM (old stock) new XLR front brake calipers and brackets.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom