Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

dash delaminating

RBrown

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Infared
The leather on the dash is starting to delaminate. material in good condition just letting go. anyone had this issue. I need to get the dash pad out to get repaired any experience with this.

Same problem delaminating dash pad

I have a 2007 XLR-V with the same problem. I have been hunting for a replacement and they are out of stock and discontinued by Cadillac. I did locate and purchase a new old stock (NOS) black dash pad for an XLR not realizing that it is vinyl not leather like the XLR-V. If you have an XLR, I will likely sell the NOS pad I bought, if you can use it. Let me know what are able to find out with your further research.

Dash Pad

I have a 2007 XLR-V with the same problem. I have been hunting for a replacement and they are out of stock and discontinued by Cadillac. I did locate and purchase a new old stock (NOS) black dash pad for an XLR not realizing that it is vinyl not leather like the XLR-V. If you have an XLR, I will likely sell the NOS pad I bought, if you can use it. Let me know what are able to find out with your further research.
************************************************************************************************************************************************
Can you send me the part # so I can see if it will work for me.:) Or call me 704-425-7654 Jim

Dash Pad

Believe it or not, I sold it yesterday on eBay. Suggest you continue looking at eBay for another. Sorry, Marshall

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom