Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

East Coast Performance Company?

majik755

I've seen many references to D3 Cadillac and Lund as XLR performance companies, are there any East Coast facilities anyone knows about? Or does D3 or Lund have someone they work with on this side of the country? I love driving my car, but that's quite a trip to enhance it.

You might want to contact Lindsay Cadillac in Alexandria and ask for a reference. They are pretty active with V owners. I also saw a post on another forum for an open house for Cadillac V owners being hosted by:

BEHE Performance
410-489-0230
2480 route 97 | glenwood, maryland 21738 |
http://www.luckydoggarage.com/

I was going to go while I was on the east coast, but didn't make it so I have no experience with them, just thought I would pass it along in case it would help.

Thanks for the info. Funny, I've used Lindsay to service my XLR twice, but the Service reps were not that knowledgeable. Other than maintenance and minor repairs, they haven't diagnosed any of the problems I've had. The complex issues were resolved by me feeding them TSB info I got from this forum, that usually corrected my problems. Maybe I'll snoop around next time I'm there.

I'll check the place in Maryland, their website looks promising.

Thanks again.

I have corresponded with one of the techs at Lindsay that frequents another Cadillac forum and works on V's, his name is Bill Lawrence, you might ask for him next time as he seems very knowledgeable.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom