Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Edmunds Doesn't Like Our Car!!!

Well, they can just kiss my rear bumper cover!

It's obvious that they have NO idea how the XLR came to be and what it represented. To think that it is just a Cadillac branded Corvette shows what ignoramuses they are. No understanding of how the XLR was the first product of the Art & Science school of design, which led the return of Cadillac to the forefront of automotive design.

They have probably never taken a good look at an XLR and most certainly NEVER been in one!

Main Street, Edmunds - who cares!? They only matter if we were inclined to sell ours and those of you who have seen Coach's window sign at shows no the answer (soon to be reflected on Black's license plates) = Not For Sale EVER! (I suppose if I was inclined to buy one for my own this article of ignorance could be helpful).

I also find it amusing that the XLR can make a shouldn't have made list and a futures collectible list, and more than one cars you must drive list.

Sorry folks at Main Street you missed on this one.

edmondss doesn't like our car

I don't know who wrote this but i thought our cars were from 2003-2009? They say Fifth-worst flop of the decade: Cadillac XLR
Sales:
13,302 (available 2003-2011)They even have the amount wrong........:ugh:

Well, they can just kiss my rear bumper cover!

It's obvious that they have NO idea how the XLR came to be and what it represented. To think that it is just a Cadillac branded Corvette shows what ignoramuses they are. No understanding of how the XLR was the first product of the Art & Science school of design, which led the return of Cadillac to the forefront of automotive design.

They have probably never taken a good look at an XLR and most certainly NEVER been in one!

I get a lot of Corvette owners think they have something better than an XLR ! Well like you said apparently they have never experienced our cars! When the XLR was introduced in 04 I don't know what the price of a Corvette was but I do know that ever option on the XLR was not on a Corvette and i'm sure they did not cost 75k and there just now the last couple of years putting most of these options on a Corvette!
My modo is you can go buy Corvette almost anywhere any day of the week but go buy an XLR its going to taking sometime and searching and most likely a few more $BUCK$
PLAIN AND SIMPLE YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND YOU WHAT YOU REALLY WANT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Maybe I'm missing something - since when are $85-100k+ cars supposed to sell in huge numbers? I think the V sales numbers per year are about the same & no one has a problem with that because IT'S A HALO CAR - like the XLR.

Main Street needs to stick to Toyotas/Hondas/Hyundais/Kias, which are probably more up its alley for mass sales. :(

Maybe I'm missing something - since when are $85-100k+ cars supposed to sell in huge numbers? I think the V sales numbers per year are about the same & no one has a problem with that because IT'S A HALO CAR - like the XLR.

Main Street needs to stick to Toyotas/Hondas/Hyundais/Kias, which are probably more up its alley for mass sales. :(

I agree our XLR are special!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry