Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FOR SALE-2006 XLR-V- 7900 MILES-

ctguy

Selling my 2006 XLR-V - 7900 miles - Infrared/Shale - Always garaged and babied -
Brake fluid and antifreeze changed by GM dealer- NO damage-
Car is located in central CT - 2nd owner. - $38,000.

Last edited:
That is a very fair price you should do very well I own the same vehicle with 400 miles more mine is silver over black 06 V good luck with your sale that's quite reasonable it will go quick good luck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Check out the prices on the 3 V's that Ganrud Chevrolet has for sale in Green Bay Wis. WOW !,.... and the guy that listed his '08 V on Ebay for $108,000 Buy it now !

Check out the prices on the 3 V's that Ganrud Chevrolet has for sale in Green Bay Wis. WOW !,.... and the guy that listed his '08 V on Ebay for $108,000 Buy it now !
I called the dealership he has three by the looks of the pictures they're outstanding Vehicles supposably take that with a grain of salt owner of this dealerships cars so claimed I can just say I've seen the pictures and talked to the salesman his name is Keith he can advise you nice cars nice money

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ganrud seems to specialize in gathering XLR’s to sell & they always seem to ask high dollar.

they always ask High dollar but not sure what they get. We have a corvette shop here that has maybe 20 vettes at over top dollar asking. You will see the same cars for 6 months then he takes them all to auction sells them wholesale and then starts back stocking up. I guess he feels if he sells one at retail that pays for sitting on the other 19 for 6 months.

Nice looking 08 non v decent mileage on Bring a Trailer now. That site sells cars at a decent price for buyer and seller from the ones I have seen.

Yeah, saw that one on BaT.....looks pretty nice, curious to see what it brings.

31,000-33,000. I think it should be worth 40 but just don't see it bringing that. I hope it does.

if the deal goes thru that is a good price for the seller. Some people are willing to pay a premium for lower mileage as it appears this buyer did.

the one on BAt was an 08 with 25,000 miles went for 42,000 plus buyers premium about 2k .

Last edited:
XLR-V

Hello CTGuy,
Is your car still for sale?
If so, I would like to learn more.
Thank you,
Mark Balestra
Sunnyvale, CA

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!