Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For those of you that submitted window stickers...

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
For those of you that submitted window stickers, you may not see your XLR listed in the Registry just yet. Rest assured, I will be going through all of the window stickers I received and adding them into the Registry.

I would like to thank those of you that did submit window stickers to me as it was a HUGE help!!! :bowdown:

Would you provide us with a mailing address to mail you a copy of our window sticker?

• Admin
Would you provide us with a mailing address to mail you a copy of our window sticker?
Sure.

Torque Network
c/o XLR Net
562 Fairfield St.
Manchester, NH 03104

For those of you that submitted window stickers, you may not see your XLR listed in the Registry just yet. Rest assured, I will be going through all of the window stickers I received and adding them into the Registry.

I would like to thank those of you that did submit window stickers to me as it was a HUGE help!!! :bowdown:

From my daughter Tammy and myself, "You're quite welcome Rob". Now we have to work on taking and uploading pictures of "Judy" and her mods.:wave:

Wish that i actually had my window sticker? I would like to see the actual price that mine was sold for.

Wish that i actually had my window sticker? I would like to see the actual price that mine was sold for.

Guy
You can get it from National Corvette Museum if want yours let me know l'll get you the info. I checked on mine but price has me thinking how bad do I want it @ $105.00 bucks, that's for the build sheet & window sticker! And extra $10 they will laminate it too total $115

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

My previous owner was nice left it in the owners manual booklet. You really want to know how much off the showroom floor. BIG BUCKS mine said 76 and some change:pat:

My previous owner was nice left it in the owners manual booklet. You really want to know how much off the showroom floor. BIG BUCKS mine said 76 and some change:pat:

Are we all 2nd and 3rd owners of these sweet rides? Is anyone a 1st owner straight from the dealership? Well, 1st owner from the day these rides were born. 2004 - 2009. I was close. I sat in a 2009 black v. but didn't want to pay the $$$$. You can see a pic of it on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/guy.dittmar?ref=tn_tnmn the only thing is you'll have to search for it or send me a request to add you as a friend :wave:

Guy
You can get it from National Corvette Museum if want yours let me know l'll get you the info. I checked on mine but price has me thinking how bad do I want it @ $105.00 bucks, that's for the build sheet & window sticker! And extra $10 they will laminate it too total $115

Ouch:pat: I'll have to think about that?

I thought the v model not sure what years if not all of them was the most expensive car GM EVER SOLD.

I thought the v model not sure what years if not all of them was the most expensive car GM EVER SOLD.

It was up until 2009 when the 2009 Corvette ZR1 was introduced which started at $102,450 and was quickly increased, 1/4 of the way through production, to $103,970.

I believe the 2009 XLR-V started at $103,360.

Ouch:pat: I'll have to think about that?

HERE THE EMAIL I GOT BACK FROM BETTY @ NCM Note: fee to join NCM "LAST YEAR" was $50 a year to be member! If anyone is interested you can contact the NCM at the information on bottom of this page!

Dan – I have attached an order form which shows the pricing of everything. Since you have a XLR you would be receiving the original build sheet which would either be $45 for a member of the museum, or $55 for a nonmember. The window sticker as indicated on the order form would be $40 for a member of the museum, and $45 for a nonmember. So, it would either be $85 for a member of the museum or $100 for a nonmember – plus shipping and handling of $10 for U.S. or $20 for all others for the build sheet and window sticker. As you can see on the order form, these prices were effective March 6, 2013.

I see you are a member of the museum, so your price for the original build sheet for your XLR, a reproduction window sticker, and shipping and handling would be $85 plus $10 shipping/handling for a total of $95.

If you would like to place your order, just give either me or Sharon a call with your credit card information or mail in your personal check with the attached order form and we will get these out to you.

I apologize for any confusion. I do not know where I would have gotten the $80 figure and I apologize for the incorrect information given to you.

Betty Hardison
Library & Archives

betty@corvettemuseum.org
Lifetime Member #787
270-467-8841 direct
270-781-7973, ext. 141
270-467-8806 fax

There are several forum members who have bought their XLR/XLR-V new. One member and his wife (also a forum member) have bought several new ones over the years. The two I have bought were actually leases that came back, and I purchased through GM auction. I'm sure some of the 'first' owners will chime in and let you know.

Are we all 2nd and 3rd owners of these sweet rides? Is anyone a 1st owner straight from the dealership? Well, 1st owner from the day these rides were born. 2004 - 2009. I was close. I sat in a 2009 black v. but didn't want to pay the $$$$. You can see a pic of it on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/guy.dittmar?ref=tn_tnmn the only thing is you'll have to search for it or send me a request to add you as a friend :wave:

some of you may have already know this ...but i bought my 2009 Platinum used.

Yep the previous owner, a 92 year old woman in Minnesota, put 140 miles on the XLR before she realized that the car was too small and too fast for her.

True story...about her being 92...and the 140 miles !!

some of you may have already know this ...but i bought my 2009 Platinum used.

Yep the previous owner, a 92 year old woman in Minnesota, put 140 miles on the XLR before she realized that the car was too small and too fast for her.

True story...about her being 92...and the 140 miles !!
That's awesome!! :blinzel:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back