Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FS: Set of 18" Pirelli P Zero Nero tires, Used, mounted/balanced on Base XLR wheels

BusaMan

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Light Platinum XLR
I installed a set of 19" "V" wheels, so I have my original, used, Base rims/tires for sale. The tires (Pirelli P Zero Nero P235/50ZR18 All Season) have 12,000 miles on them, and I estimate that they're good for 30K±. This estimate came from extrapolating the wear (about 40%), which is quite uniform, based on the published tread depth of 10/32" on the new tires. These are NOT run-flat tires, and they have a Service Description rating of 97W (1609 lb./tire; 168 mph). The Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG) is "400 AA A", which translates to 4x better tire wear than the reference set of tires, the highest rating of turning g-force with a value of >0.54g on asphalt, and the highest level awarded for resistance to temperature buildup.

The wheels are sound and round, but sporting evidence that the prior owner did not know where the sides of her car were. They are NOT pristine, but plenty good enough to trust and nothing to be ashamed of. Those of you who could use an every-day set of wheels, to preserve and protect the beauty of your car-show set, ought to be interested in these.

The Pirelli P Zero Nero tires list new for just over $600/set on Tire Rack; shipping adds another $60, and mounting/balancing will take you darned close to $700. My set of used rims alone is easily worth $400. I'm offering to sell the complete set (mounted tires, wheels, TPMS, lug nuts) for only $550, FOB Pueblo West, CO. :blinzel:

Please PM me if you're interested. If no one on the forum steps up, I'll put them on Craig's List in a couple of weeks, and they should go quickly. You get "first dib's", as they say where I'm from. :D

Tim

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back