Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

glass door outfit

mickeytee

Seasoned Member
I need someone to help me with a problem with glass door. I dont want to go into it on here but if anyone is in HR or attorney or a business owner I would like to get you input .thanks

in case some dont know what glass door is . Its a site that former employees who you fired or could not make it go to try and bad mouth your company without saying who they are .the yare supposed to be limited to one comment a year but many people work k around that and bash you with lies for months and months .due to the fact that anyone under 30-35 now no longer has the ability to make choices on their own they go to sites like this to find out what sort of company you run. Bad thing is as an employer by law you can not say anything about a former employee but they can rant and cause you all the problems they want. sad. A friend of mine is a manager of a great company and he makes a bonus for the amount of work he gets done .they have several opening in the 50-75K a year range but because on one former employee who did not have a clue and got fired she continues to post on this site lies and lies and keeps potential employees from applying, thus costing him much money in bonuses. It a sad state of affairs that people today are not smart enough to apply and ask questions but have to have someone else make their decisions for them. In my day you heard something bad from someone about a company you just figured they got fired and most likely could not do the job. Someone else's view never kept me from checking out a job I was interested in.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom