Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy B-Day Photo Mom!!!

Happy Birthday, Mom!!:party
Hope you have a great day!!

Kathy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOTO MOM. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. :birthday::birthday::beerchug:

Happy Birthday, Jeanie!
Gee, a FABULOUS new car AND a birthday?
It couldn't happen to a nicer person :)
Stay happy :wave: George

Happy Birthday Jeanie!!!!

Happy Birthday, Jeanie!!!!

Hope you have a great day and are able to get the Z06 out for some fun!! :party:birthday::party:birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHOTO MOM!!!

I hope you're having fun tooling around in your beautiful "Z!!":cool::cool:

Floyd (BB)

Thanks everyone...

It is so much fun to read all of your birthday wishes to me, It is a good day, I woke up, and that is wonderful....unless the rain stops and things dry off zoey won't get out of the garage, but never the less, she is a great birthday present...along with my new Valentine 1, my family and a great bunch of new friends to enjoy...yes life is good and thank you all for the wishes... Have a wonderful day!!!!
:grouphug: love to each of you,
jeanie

Happy Birthday to you, Jeannie. What a year, huh? 'Hope you're next one brings you new adventures too - !

'Hope to see you again in Colorado!

:love:xxoo:love:
Ruth Ann & Ray

Happy Birthday Jeannie, I also hope you will make it to Colorado next year. The more the merrier. Enjoy your day, hope the rain stops so you can be out and about.

Happy Birthday! You got yourself a heck a present in the Z06. Good for you!

It's not too late to drive up to Wisconsin...

~Quinn and DD
(it was his birthday last Sunday...but no Z06 for him, poor baby)

Just got back from a trip myself, so hope you had a good one, sorry I missed telling you before it so have a great year!:) Still waiting on a ride here soon!:wave:
It is so much fun to read all of your birthday wishes to me, It is a good day, I woke up, and that is wonderful....unless the rain stops and things dry off zoey won't get out of the garage, but never the less, she is a great birthday present...along with my new Valentine 1, my family and a great bunch of new friends to enjoy...yes life is good and thank you all for the wishes... Have a wonderful day!!!!
:grouphug: love to each of you,
jeanie

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry