Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday First Robin

professor

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven XLR. Miles driven, 271,278 as of Nov 5, 2012
Well now it's my turn, my fellow Capricorn. Happy Birthday! It is official in Central Time Zone where I am!!! Hope you enjoy your new home in Arizona real soon.
Professor:cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBERT!

:party

May this one be your most memorable ever!

:birthday:
See you soon!

Hugs and Kisses
Ray & Ruth Ann

Robert, hope you are having the best Birthday ever!!!!! If you were here, Mark would have made your Birthday cake, with a great big ole party for you....... :party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party

Happy birthday FR!!
:birthday::birthday:

Have a great day!

Marion & Kevin

Happy Birthday, Robert!! Hope you have a great day!! I know it's not top-down weather out there for you, but I'm sure you'll find something to do today to make you smile from ear to ear!!:):)

Hopefully you'll be down south soon with Little Bugger to enjoy top-down weather!!

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

I'd like to add my best wishes to the others. Too bad we can't all get together to celebrate with you. Have a great day, Robert!

Maryann & I both wish you the merriest of birthdays and best wishes in your new home!!!!

A Happy Birthday, Robert! Hope you have a great day today!

HOPE YOU HAVE/HAD A GREAT DAY, ROBERT. Enjoy your new home... who knows, one of these years we may show up on your doorstep!!

Thank You

Thank you to all my friends for the many birthday wishes. My birthday present to myself, the closing papers arrived late this afternoon for my winter home in Gilbert, AZ. Rod you know you and Cindy will always be welcome as well as all my friends on this forum. Maybe someday I can throw a party like George does for the m&m's for everyone in the states close to AZ and for those that want to drive the distance to join us from where ever they live. Thanks again.

Happy Birthday

Robert,
Happy belated birthday to you. I'm glad to hear that you found a place in Arizona. Gilbert is a very nice city and I'm sure you will enjoy it. Sharon and I looked at several places in Gilbert and Chandler when we were down there last winter. Lots of stuff to look at now and some real good buys.

Jim W.
C. Spgs.

Robert,
Happy belated birthday to you. I'm glad to hear that you found a place in Arizona. Gilbert is a very nice city and I'm sure you will enjoy it. Sharon and I looked at several places in Gilbert and Chandler when we were down there last winter. Lots of stuff to look at now and some real good buys.

Jim W.
C. Spgs.

Thanks Jim, from what I have found looking at a lot of homes, the good buys amount to what the prices were in 1999 or 2000. Those were realistic prices and then everyone went crazy and prices zoomed to astronomical levels which were not real. A lot of people were able to get mortgage they were not really qualified for. I think I paid more than if I had waited for the home to be auctioned but I am okay with that as it is in a choice neighborhood. Besides, at my age I am not looking to turn it for a profit, just a place to be warm in the winters. Tell Sharon hello for me.

Thank you to all my friends for the many birthday wishes. My birthday present to myself, the closing papers arrived late this afternoon for my winter home in Gilbert, AZ. Rod you know you and Cindy will always be welcome as well as all my friends on this forum. Maybe someday I can throw a party like George does for the m&m's for everyone in the states close to AZ and for those that want to drive the distance to join us from where ever they live. Thanks again.
Congratulations FR! What a nice birthday present for your self.

Congratulations FR! What a nice birthday present for your self.

Thanks Mar, today I made arrangements for the wire transfer for funding. Title company said they are still waiting on the HOA info, I still hope to close on Friday. Just packed a few more things to take with me.

Very Happy Be-lated Birthday Robert. I'll get caught up with you in July.:laugh::laugh:

Just got this new Windows7 machine up and running and so far, I think Windows xp sp3 was a faster and better OS.

Anyway, congrads on the new home in AZ. perhaps we can cruise to BG this coming July.

Jack

Happy belated Birthday. Obviously I have not been on the site for a few days. Give me fair warning when you are coming down. :chuckle We will have to do the Pavilions car show on a Saturday night.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom