Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hearst's V

Z1.

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Raven Black XLR
Yesterday I saw an interesting Cadillac XLR V for sale at a local Ford dealership; yes a Ford dealership. The manager said it belonged to the Hearst family and it only had 3800 miles on the odometer and they were asking $51,997. The manager told me they are offering a one year warrantee on the vehicle and I mentioned they do not have the proper tools to maintain this vehicle. We joked that the nearby Cadillac dealership didn't either.
I'm going to be watching to see if they can make this sell in crazy SoCal, where premium is around $4.20 a gallon. :dunno:

Info about the car from the Ford dealership:
"Less than 4000 miles!! This incredibly rare XLR-V is the only one of its kind in its condition and miles. Fully loaded from the factory with a sticker well past $100,000 the vehicle was owned by a prominent Billionaire car collector since new. It has been meticulously maintained by a full time staff of highline technicians who have driven the car weekly since new. This car should be in a museum but gets to be in one lucky owner's garage!
"
Hearst-Family-V.jpg<strike></strike>

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry