Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

HI! Just got my very own XLR and I'm loving it.

hcloud13

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Silver XLR
Hi everyone!
Just bought this 04 XLR on the 17th. Flew to San Francisco CA to buy it and drove it across the U.S home to Tampa FL and no issues the entire 3k mile drive. Hope to make new friends and swap car talk.
20934748_10213357529508473_8574197654247161000_o.jpg

Attachments

• 20842095_10213337880937271_3141458540157336250_n.jpg
    20842095_10213337880937271_3141458540157336250_n.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 374
Congratulations and welcome to the XLR Net!

Be sure to check out the XLR Registry!

Well Welcome to the XLR forum of fine people an a lot XLR knowledge. I see the wheels look to be update to the newer style! Anything else?
Meet Roxy my 05 she's almost at 97k now [emoji41]
25f8b64048bf716998b9db9a6330c060.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Hope it continues to be worry free.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome..not a better place to be for knowledge,help and sharing your enthusiasm for these great cars.
A better bunch of enthusiasts you won't find anywhere else.
Enjoy your baby..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

bluebeast

Welcome. This is a great place for support of our favorite top down rides! You will find great information and new friends. Watch the events thread for fun and exciting events. We are working on something next year at a local dealership for the Woodward Dream Cruise (Michigan). Will post information as soon as things start coming together.
We hope you have as many miles of smiles as we get from our bluebeast! Cathie and Paul

:wave:

Congratulations and welcome..not a better place to be for knowledge,help and sharing your enthusiasm for these great cars.
A better bunch of enthusiasts you won't find anywhere else.
Enjoy your baby..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the xlr net. There is also talk of a 15 yr reunion back at bowling green next year.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Great folks here.

Congrats! All of my car purchases have been halfway across the US, and the long road trip home is half of the fun!

Welcome!

Nice pictures. Congratulations and welcome to The XLR Net. :wave: FYI, I bought mine in California, but San Diego and drove it back to Colorado. No hitches at all. Great rides.

A great trip!

You were very trusting and confident in the seller to make such a long trip with a unfamiliar vehicle! Congratulations! Great looking car! How many miles on it?

You were very trusting and confident in the seller to make such a long trip with a unfamiliar vehicle! Congratulations! Great looking car! How many miles on it?

When I got it, it had just hit 100,300 miles. I've put about 4k miles on it since. Tho 3k of them was from the trip back to Tampa.

When I got it, it had just hit 100,300 miles. I've put about 4k miles on it since. Tho 3k of them was from the trip back to Tampa.

[emoji33]

Just this weekend on our short out of town getaway we turned Roxy over to 97k

Welcome and congrats

Congratulations on living the dream! Looks just like mine. You took the trip I have yet to try but hope to soon.
Clutchman

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back