Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Homecoming 2013 info

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
OK, I made a few phone calls & I got the hotel matter handled.

Hilton Garden Inn, Bowling Green, KY
270 781 6778
$93.00 a night Sept. 25 checking out on Sept. 29. This rate is for rooms with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. There are 40 rooms blocked, 30 King beds & 10 with 2 Queen beds. The rooms are blocked for the Vettes & Pets Car show put on by The Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club.
When you call the hotel, let them know you are with the Vettes & Pets Car show. I recommend you call to book you room.

Now that we know the dates that we will be in Bowling Green, KY, we can start planning the visit. Here's what I have so far;

Thursday, travel day. Meet & Great @ host hotel, Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green. Welcome dinner @ one of the resturants near the hotel.

Friday, NCM visit. ** We have some very cool stuff in the works so we'll leave most of the day open @ this time. Dinner Drive, maybe Barren River Lake State Park (great photos @ lake) or WahBahs.

Saturday, BGACC Vettes & Pets Car show @ the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. This will be a great time to get pictures of you & your XLR (s) @ the plant & meet some of the people who built the XLR. Dinner Drive after the show.

Sunday, farewell breakfast, travel day.

I will add more later.:wave:

Update

The BGACC will have an XLR class @ the show that will be judged by former XLR workers from the plant. Dave is also planning to lead a country drive & dinner on either Friday or Saturday for you guys that are interested. They are going to check with the local Cadillac dealer about an XLR visit while you all are in town. More info later & I will let you know when registration opens for the show.

Update

The BGACC will have an XLR class @ the show that will be judged by former XLR workers from the plant. Dave is also planning to lead a country drive & dinner on either Friday or Saturday for you guys that are interested. They are going to check with the local Cadillac dealer about an XLR visit while you all are in town. More info later & I will let you know when registration opens for the show.

Nametags

For those on the attendance list for this event, please PM or email me (cubby558@me.com) with the following information, so I can make name tags for everyone. I know a lot of the people listed, but can't remember everyone's information off the top of my head. I will not post this information on the site. If everyone wants a copy, provide your email address and I'll send it to you.

Name: First & Last and traveling companion/spouse etc.
Forum Name:
City, State:
Year, Color of your XLR:
Base, V, Platinum Edition or Special Edition:

Optional Cell Number: (for contact you at the event if needed) This will not go on the name tags.

Once I get in idea of what the badges will look like, I'll post a pic of them.

Plan on coming to BG on Friday evening and leaving Saturday. What events are scheduled? Do we need to RSVP or pay for any events? Can't wait to meet other XLR owners. Very excited about coming and meeting everyone.

Can't wait to get there and meet all of you. Also, really want to check out your modifications. Haven't done anything for mine yet because I want to see what you all have done first. I have wanted to buy several things but thought I would wait.

OK, I made a few phone calls & I got the hotel matter handled.

Hilton Garden Inn, Bowling Green, KY
270 781 6778
$93.00 a night Sept. 25 checking out on Sept. 29. This rate is for rooms with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. There are 40 rooms blocked, 30 King beds & 10 with 2 Queen beds. The rooms are blocked for the Vettes & Pets Car show put on by The Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club.
When you call the hotel, let them know you are with the Vettes & Pets Car show. I recommend you call to book you room.

FIiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnally got my rooms booked for Thrusday - Sun at The Host hotel..cannot wait to be in XLR heaven!

We made it! Nice & Sunny in BG.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back