Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

In search of , Passenger Side Headlight Washer Nozzle Cover 04-09 Cadillac XLR 12335888

Jaxrwild

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Light Platinum
Passenger Side Headlight Washer Nozzle Cover 04-09 Cadillac XLR 12335888. Looking for a used one any color I found them new but don't want to sell my first child to buy , someone must a a few lying around

Hey

I have found that you usually.....more often than not......get what you pay for. And the saying also goes, "the cheap comes out expensive."

Bill

at 32$ that's a deal. not hardly an arm or leg like 3000 for a headlight
interesting t osee them listed .A couple of years ago there were none seperate from the washer. MAybe Gm startedthe mback up again. I would still buy one from SMC as the factory painted ones are easier to paint than the raw plastic and if you get it in color you save most likely 30-40$ paint charges from a body shop

Last edited:
How does one contact SMC??? Who are they;?? what does SMC stand for??

Not sure what "SMC" stands for but they are located in Auburn hills, MI and are sellers of discontinued C5, C6, C7 and XLR parts. I think they also have a dismantling business also, but the name escapes me at the moment. If memory serves I think there was a thread many years back stating that they bought a great deal of parts in bulk directly from GM.

Mine came off, but I have it but not sure what to use to glue it back on, anyone know what's the best?

Mine came off, but I have it but not sure what to use to glue it back on, anyone know what's the best?

They originally quarter turn and lock on. If it came off, it’s probably broken. You could superglue it on or get a replacement. Word of advice, do not try to twist it on with sprayer in bumper cover or you will mar the paint. Take it out, put the cover on and put it back in. I know it’s a lot more work but worth it.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom