Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Indy V Meet 6 Apr 2013 at Ricks Boatyard Cafe

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
I know I'm suffering from cabin fever, but am looking forward to several events this year.

So, I figured I'd pass along info on an event that I've attended for a few years.

The Indy V Meet 6 Apr 2013 at Ricks Boatyard Cafe on Indy's West side is a very casual get together. Rick's Boatyard Cafe is a nice place to accommodate us with a large lot around back. Attendee are mostly CTS-V owners, but last year we also had two STS-Vs, and I. I told them about the MMs and they said all XLRs are welcome to join. Attendees are mostly couples, ages from 20something to 70s. The guys tend to gather out in the parking lot and the gals converse in the bar until the meal is served. The meal reservation is for 2:00PM, so most folks start showing up around 1PM.

After eating, we wallow out to our cars for group pictures and more car talk. Eventually some take a cruise down to a place called "The Suds Drivein" on the south side that's supposed to be more hot rods and classic muscle cars, but they loved us cruising in as a group.

4050 Dandy Trail, Indianapolis IN.
Rick's Cafe Boatyard

2PM Saturday APRIL 6, 2013
RicksCafeIndy.jpg

I'll be heading out tomorrow night so I can try to get up early enough to get a parking space at Indy Cars and Coffee (McAlisters deli: 9450 N Meridian St) then head over to Rick's Boathouse.

PJ doesn't know we won't have time to shop this visit, so nobody tell her!!!!!!!!

We'll be coming home right after the meet at Rick's because I have my first race with Gateway SCCA on Sunday.

Hope to see some of you there.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back