Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

just-a-test

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
by a newbie :patriot:

Welcome and good luck with your ride!!! on this forum you'll find the BEST! :wave:

WELCOME!!! Looking forward to pics of your new ride. I KNOW you'll enjoy it as much as the rest of us enjoy ours!!
I see you say you're from God's country... you must be from Montana like me??!!

Welcome and like mtrocket said. We know that you'll enjoy your new toy/ride. Glad you found this site and looking forward to the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Welcome posts.....this XLR site seems to be the very best one. I have lots of reading to do, and may have questions to ask (new owner). I know how 'newbies' can drive a forum crazy with stupid or repeated questions from past history posts,,,so I'll learn your search feature first and try not to be disruptive or a pain in the azz.

God's Country?......... where dry desert and high elevation mountains exist. There ain't no cacti in Montana is there? :)

Thanks again!

God's Country?......... where dry desert and high elevation mountains exist. There ain't no cacti in Montana is there? :)

Oh, you must mean either California's high desert or maybe the Coachella Valley.:blinzel:

Thanks for the Welcome posts.....this XLR site seems to be the very best one. I have lots of reading to do, and may have questions to ask (new owner). I know how 'newbies' can drive a forum crazy with stupid or repeated questions from past history posts,,,so I'll learn your search feature first and try not to be disruptive or a pain in the azz.

Thanks again!

We were all NEWBIES at one time!! later, Al

WELCOME to best damn XLR forum on website and don't worry about being a pain in the azz that's what this Fourm is here for!
Enjoy your ride we all do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thanks again!

Nope, no cacti, unless you look in my bay window. :D Nothing in Montana but BIG BLUE SKY and LOTS of it, well, unless you look at the snowfall we've had this year. Anyway, that's why Montana is usually called Big Sky Country.

Welcome aboard........ :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back