Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale Just listed my 2006 Infrared XLR-V with 6600 miles on BaT

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V Red/Cashmere...6500 Miles
Anyone looking for a super clean, no stories, low mile Infrared XLR-V check out my listing on Bringatrailer

there have been several people on the comments section beating up on the cars with a lot of false information. It would be nice for some owners that have had a positive experience to sign on and give some positive comments. It will only help the value of your cars in the long run.

I have a 2006 v with 19000 miles my father has a 2006 base model 14000 miles both great cars no problems what so ever

My 2007 has been PERFECT--- I have it checked over carefully each year, and in my experience, these are durable, well engineered cars. As with any mechanism that is well used and, at times, abused, components will wear out, nothing is perfect or forever

Prior to the 2006 V I have now, I had a 2009 V, perfect awesome car....nothing needed with either one! I agree with mickytee, Please feel free to comment on my Bringatrailer auction, 4 days remaining! Thank you

Nice sales price, you have the magic touch when it comes to selling Vs on BaT!

there have been several people on the comments section beating up on the cars with a lot of false information. It would be nice for some owners that have had a positive experience to sign on and give some positive comments. It will only help the value of your cars in the long run.
I have a 06 base model and really enjoy driving it. I have run into a little problem with the panel position switch #19210515. You had talked about some members working on a replacement switch. Do you know any more about it?

Thanks
365bill

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry