Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Just wanted to say hi.

Art

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLR-V Red with cashmere interior-2014 CTS Coup
I just purchased a 08 XLR-V and it is supposed to be delivered to Reno from Fla. this Tuesday 1-31-23. I am sure I will have questions once it gets here.

Reactions: Rob
Welcome Aboard!!!!

Welcome to the website....(y)

Should be an easy color to keep clean looking!!

Where is the car coming from...? State?

The car is from Florida. It is on a trailer and should be in Reno by Thursday.

Check it carefully. Lot of flood cars entering the market one 09 on ebay that was up over the seats in water and seller mentions nothing about water and says everything works perfectly. Haha of course there are very good non damaged cars out of florida also

Thank you Mickeytee for the advice. I am aware that the car was in a flood in 2017. It was listed as minor water intrusion by the insurance company. She has had over 20k miles since then. Jenkins Mazda sent video's of the exterior, interior, and put it on a rack and videotaped the entire undercarriage for me. Now an update on the shipping. The latest ETA is sometime Monday. I sure hope so as I have a DMV appointment on Tuesday. In Nevada it takes 4 to 8 week to get an appointment. Thanks to everyone for your support.

hope it works out. This owner is braver than the indian chief .NoCheese. Some flood cars can be repaired. Ive always driven repaired wrecks because i know bent and broken and how to do factory approved repairs. Water scares me.

Well the car arrived today. It is only two weeks late and I believe that the driver averaged 110 miles per day. There are a few issues such as the luggage barrier is missing and the windshield wiper fluid pump doesn't work. It runs and drives well. Lots of power so I will definitely have a learning curve on this one.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom