Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Leaving from the dayton ohio area

Silver Bullet

My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR
I will be attending the Bowling Green event .. I plan to leave out sometime on Tuesday, it would be nice to meet up with some of you on the way there , if anyone is in my area or close let me know . If not I will see everyone there !

Last edited:
Hi Ho Silver... Bullet

I will be attending the Bowling Green event .. I plan to leave out sometime on Tuesday, it would be nice to meet up with some of you on the way there , if anyone is in my area or close let me know . If not I will see everyone there !

Bet you never heard that before!

Hey there! We are Nils and Elise from Cleveland. Don't want to get to far ahead of ourselves but we are leaving Tuesday morning and will be passing through Dayton heading for Bowling Green. It looks like we could catch up with you for the drive. Who knows, maybe we could even meet up at a car show over the summer to introduce ourselves.

Bet you never heard that before!

Hey there! We are Nils and Elise from Cleveland. Don't want to get to far ahead of ourselves but we are leaving Tuesday morning and will be passing through Dayton heading for Bowling Green. It looks like we could catch up with you for the drive. Who knows, maybe we could even meet up at a car show over the summer to introduce ourselves.

Hey , I look forward to running into you guys en-route , meeting at a car show over the summer would be too cool , keep me posted on upcoming shows .
:cool:

I-70 Route travelers (west of Mississippi)

I will be heading down I-29 and cutting across MO on I-70 that week in case others might be using that route.

Still interested in caravanning?

Hi again, Tony, right?

We are still looking forward to meeting up with you but we are wondering what time you are thinking of leaving. We can easily adjust our start time to meet you ANY time. We are pretty laid back and just about anything is okay. We will be taking 71 and assume you'll be on 75 so we thought we could meet up at the rest area in Florence, KY. With these new-fangled GPS thingies we can estimate our ETA fairly accurately and if you're still interested in caravanning, I'll personal message you my cell #. Let us know and we can firm up our plans.

Elise and Nils (and Blue Gma)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom