Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Lloyd's Ultimats

rexster314

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Base Infrared
The factory mats were broken down so bad, they looked bad even when I just got through cleaning them. Edges were frayed, plastic anchors were pulled out so replacement carpet mats were definitely called for. I almost replaced the shale mats for the same color that Lloyd's makes, but they show just the least bit of dirt. I opted for the ebony Ultimats from Lloyd's figuring the ebony would set off the shale interior and save me from constantly using carpet cleaner.
I received the mats today and they are first class. I opted for the embroidered Cadillac wreath in gold but didn't get the XLR logo as it was just an applique`,not actually embroidered. Here's driver's side and passenger side.

Attachments

• 20151202_184948.jpg
    20151202_184948.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 509
  • 20151202_184820.jpg
    20151202_184820.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 498
The factory mats were broken down so bad, they looked bad even when I just got through cleaning them. Edges were frayed, plastic anchors were pulled out so replacement carpet mats were definitely called for. I almost replaced the shale mats for the same color that Lloyd's makes, but they show just the least bit of dirt. I opted for the ebony Ultimats from Lloyd's figuring the ebony would set off the shale interior and save me from constantly using carpet cleaner.
I received the mats today and they are first class. I opted for the embroidered Cadillac wreath in gold but didn't get the XLR logo as it was just an applique`,not actually embroidered. Here's driver's side and passenger side.

Great minds think alike. Made the same purchase in offsetting the shale interior. Happy Holidays.

My Lloyd's Mats arrived today and they look great. I was going to order black to offset the shale interior but ordered red instead to match the exterior and they are perfect.
John F.

Watch how the grommets fit on the plastic "nubs" that are on the floor. I'm having to send the driver's side back to Lloyd's for repair/replacement because the grommet on the carpet tore completely out

When I ordered the mats I questioned the girl on the grommets as I thought someone on this Board went and saw Lloyd's because they had a problem with them. I think we were told they fixed them. In any event I will watch them.
John F.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back