Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Lower grill replacement

Jaxrwild

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Light Platinum
Does anybody know who sells this mesh lower grille I had a small accident me to replace mine 9 20181225_132940.jpg

Does anybody know who sells this mesh lower grille I had a small accident me to replace mine 9View attachment 9115

I think they where made by E&G Classics for GM and where made for the XLR-V. From what I under stand they can be mounted on a base XLR but you will the adaptive cruise control, not sure where you can find one.

Thanks it's been on since I bought the car and the adaptive cruise control works fine. It was damage and I would like to replace it

Just looked at E&G web site it's not the same lower grill

The e and g ones only replace the center with mesh. I thought this was a factory V grille. If the upper does not have a black plate behind the emblem then it factory . I also have heard people say the adaptive cruise would not work with the one piece lower. The v I don't think has adaptive cruise and it has been stated by "experts" on here that the reason was the grill. If you old one is not destroyed I would be interested in it. Making some fog light covers for an 09 which are no longer available. The factory grill is part number 10353060 without tow hook which you have but list for 800 and cost about 575

I really only need the outside retainer chrome loop/ ring that's the part that cracked some wire ties are holding it on . As far as the adaptive cruise control it works fine with my grill

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom