Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mary Kay Cosmetics Special edition Pink XLR

Robert S. McClure

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR MARY KAY LIMITED EDITION
I am a returning member who owns a Mary Kay, Special Edition Pearl Pink XLR. My wife is a Mary Kay National Sales director and in addition to the XLR, we have had the privilege of having 10 other Mary Kay Pearl Pink Cadillacs, including three Escalades. The XLR may be one of the highest mileage in existance with 190054 miles. It is in excellent condition with only a couple of stone chips to show for it's many miles.

Welcome back Robert.

Welcome back to the world of XLR’s there was a tail of guy they called Professer that had over 250k on his Black XLR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driving a pink car takes nerve I had a mary kay pink mustang in 1968. It was red when I got it and I painted it white .IN a few weeks the red started to bleed thru and the car turned to Pink. The song Mustang Sally was around and being I was a 6"4 Male I got stuck with long tall pink sally. Pink went away when the car did but the long tall sally stayed. HAHAHA

Last edited:
Dittos per Rob. 'Welcome Back" : )

Great cars. Unique! Shows that if one takes care of them thy will go lots of miles. Have to admit though, I don't think I could drive a pink XLR.

Best wishes, and again, Welcome Back!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back