Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Meeting up on I-75, I-24, or I-65 from Atlanta for the 15th Anniversary on 9/25

Army Al

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR V InfraRed/Shale 18.5K mi 11/28/14
My journey begins in Atlanta on 9/25 but it would really be COOL in having a convoy of XLRs rolling into BG at the same time. We can meet up along any of the 3 interstates coming from Atlanta. Besides, we can provide assistance in case of a roadside emergency. Or just be a watchful eye for the Highway Patrol. I'm not 70 yet, just a 69 year old Junior Senior Citizen with a V. :)

Last edited:
Atlanta is 'Out of The Way' for Us : )

HI All,

Our Journey will begin from Colorado. We will leave here early in "Gold Beauty", the morning of September 24th for the approximate 1,120 mile drive to Bowling Green (16.2 hrs.) Stay overnight half way, arriving in Bowling Green at The Marriott Courtyard late afternoon of September 25th. Unfortunately this route will not take us through Atlanta. Our check out is scheduled for the morning of Sunday, September 30th for the long drive home. We are 'hoping' we won't run into snow as we re-enter Colorado and approach the mountains. :rolleyes: Yet 'always' a possibility this time of year here. --- Ex., The Blizzard of 97' hit here early October and paralyzed the whole state for four days with up to 4' of snow. Ugh. :( Fort Carson was using Half Tracks and Humvees to rescue people.

Per Cubby's recommendation I donated the $20.00 to The BG Corvette Club for the car show on Saturday September 29th. Hope they will let an XLR in? Guess I'll find out. :thumbsup

Chad, if you are reading this, please PM me your cell phone number since you have made yourself the 'focal point' (Silly Boy. ;) Thanks! - God Bless! - Say Hi to Rogene!) of this adventure. I will then give you a call or text you upon our arrival in BG. :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Good times, good friends.

God Bless, Charles and Shirley

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry