Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Muffler delete

Dwolf

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
Black 2009 XLR platinum
Has Anyone else remover the mufflers and ran straight pips all the way through? I did, was wantn more agressive sound, thought id try this befor buying different exhaust. I love it, although there is certian amount of drone noise at certain speed, all you gotta do is down shift though if its a bother, rarely bothers me. Running highway speeds, stomping tge gas really brings it alive, sounds like an angry beast. Wouldnt suprise me if i have scared an okd lady or to passing them. It puts a big grin on my face every single time. I rarely turn radio on now thats how much i like the sound of the exhaust now. Seems to be a slight hp increase as well, im sure there is, maybe 10-15 ho , its like driving a different car, im sure just the exhaust sounding so agressive adds the the feel as well. If anyone would like for me to post video of the new sound, let me know.
ive also added a bettery tender to my car so anytime its going to be sitting long, i dont have to get battery charcer out, i just plug my car into any 110 outlet and im good to go.
ive also taken the grill out, modified it and painted the dark gray with a chrome paint, then put it back togather, it has changed the look in front, i really like it. Havent decided if i should do lower grill or not. What do you all think? Ill post oics befor and 0FEAE97C-B00F-4641-9B75-EFDB4253FD5E.jpg88A27130-7A44-43CE-8DC5-4EEAFFF390CE.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom