Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Need advice

James Landi

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 (red) with wire grrile
Am considering the sale of my 2007 Infrared XLR that "sports" an aftermarket "V" mesh grill. It has 31,000 miles on it, and it is in great condition, having been driven by "mature driver"s (I am 73, prior two owners were brothers, both in their 60's). It is used seasonally, and sits out in the winter in heated storage. Last season it received new tires and a new battery. I am looking for advice regarding a reasonable asking price and in which venue would you consider listing the car? Gratefully,
James

Once you decide on a listing price,,,, first try > New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and News | Cars.com - Used Cars, New Cars, Reviews, Photos and Opinions - CarGurus - and if car is in Florida > craigslist: tallahassee jobs, apartments, for sale, services, community, and events < in your local area.

If you don't want to deal with the public and low-ball offers selling your nice car, you might try going the consignment route

>> Streetside Classics - Tampa FL < Tampa

I'd personally start your price at > $28,500 (jmo) You can always go down, but difficult to go up, lol You have the right color to sell.

A good reference for the car's value > 2007 Cadillac XLR Roadster 2D Prices, Values & XLR Roadster 2D Price Specs | NADAguides

Good luck, sounds like a nice car :thumbsup

Last edited:
THank you for the informative response and the encouragement..I'm not really "sold" on selling it,, and perhaps after it comes o.t of hibernation in a month or so, I won't. It truly is a object of art and extraordinary technology that is hard to give up. Gratefully, James

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom