Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member in Ga XLR2006

JerryK06

My XLR/V(s)
XLR 2006 Infrared
Hello to all.:wave:
I have visited this site many times and just now getting to joining.
I want to thank all members for the information/help over the years!
Just finished setting up the garage.

Last edited:
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So cool that you got your dad’s XLR, low miles & you know how it was cared for. Plus you have my twin and the fastest color! Welcome!

Welcome to our world of XLR’s

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, how far do you live from Atlanta. Great exotic car show on Aug 18th (Sun). All XLRs are cordially invited.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome to The XLR Site. Infrared is my 2nd favorite color. Yet, I respectfully disgaree with an earlier post. Gold Mist is faster. :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Thank you (all)
As for the color I'll put on the P.C. cap and simply say I have never seen a bad color on a XLR :cool:
Still the Infrared .....

About 40 miles north.
Recommend attending the caffeineandexotics.com car show on the 18th in Sandy Springs. You should be the only XLR there. Unfortunately, I'll miss this one but will be there in Oct with my InfraRed.

Thank you (all)As for the color I'll put on the P.C. cap and simply say I have never seen a bad color on a XLR :cool:Still the Infrared .....
I like you already!

Sent you a pm about the Florida Howey-in-the-Hills/mt Dora event. Don’t know if you want to venture that far south with her yet. But it is a 4-5 day event. So it would be a simi long weekend

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back