Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New (old) guy from Ct.

maghvac

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black
Hello all,

OK... was a classic car guy/builder forever, as well as motorcycles. Getting a little tired of crawling around at 57 years old. I just want to drive now. So a quick story.. My last classic (Falcon Sprint) was sold because my wife doesn't like cruzin and she doesn't like motorcycling too much either. She suggested getting a convertible so we, or she ,and my daughters could enjoy a sporty, safe, modern cruise. So I looked at Mustangs, Miatas, Solstice etc... And then I found a long lost ICON. The XLR. There are not many around here and quite honestly only know of one other. A friend I don't see much bought one at auction in Atlantic City. Kind of a rat though. Needs work. So I found one and fell in love. Bought it, drove home from two states away and here I am. A 2007 black XLR owner, 2 months in. BUT... here is my problem. I'm not letting my wife or daughters drive this...are you kidding!! So, I started out by being a potential hero but now a zero... but at least I got an XLR! Thanks for listening and all have a Happy Thanksgiving. Mark

That's awesome! Congrats and welcome to the XLR Net! :blinzel:

Be sure to check out the Registry here: Cadillac XLR Registry

Welcome and happy motoring, or in this case XLRing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, it's a wealth of information and great people, join one of the XLR Trip events when there's one planned... it's a great time when a bunch of us get together! Great time with great memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You are going to love it, at least in the Spring when it warms back up a bit. Some mechanical skills will be a plus, but with a 2007 you should not have the problems of the earlier models.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom