Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Owner/Member -2009 Silver XLR

Went from 68 corvette before I was married, wife wanted the Allante, you know happy wife, happy life. 48 years later 2009 XLR. Wife's Allante pictured.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob
Congratulations and welcome fellow XLRian. I bought and joined Dec 31. This is probably the best forum I've been a apart of. No side I comments or comments that make you feel like an idiot. Rob, Longtall Sally and mickeytee are a wealth of information on the intricacies of this car. You'll hear about parasitic draw on the battery, water damage to suspension and roof top modules, draw backs of jumping the battery or using a jumper box. Don't be afraid to ask a question for I have asked several since Dec about repairs, replacement and hair brained ideas. All where met an answer. The one thing I noticed about all the owners is that theirs a story behind their purchase. I think that's the difference between a collector and the the one time, buy the car of my dreams driver. There's a lot of information in the forum. I find myself going down a rabbit hole reading some of it. Once again, welcome.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom