Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Owner

My XLR/V(s)
Greetings All,
Just bought a 2007 XLR Black/Black 41k miles.
It has some issues but all in all it's in very good condition.
Needs a new head unit for one.

Attachments

• 2007_XLR (4).jpg
    2007_XLR (4).jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 2007_XLR (1).jpg
    2007_XLR (1).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 2007_XLR (2).jpg
    2007_XLR (2).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 255
  • 2007_XLR (3).JPG
    2007_XLR (3).JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 259
Welcome to the forum and the world of XLR’s! Hopefully you can enjoy some top down Cruz’in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to you on your new ride. I’m up the coast in St. Augustine

There is a Florida cadillac xlr allante club that lives in Delray Beach the club has gatherings throughout the year

The owner of the club is Katherine Bertorello
e15e62a365be5816428682913ea62e0b.jpg

d321ea4f7e70fa4d7e0a402af7f483d3.jpg

Hey Ron? Welcome! I am a Canadian that winters in Port Charlotte Florida so we may run into each other. I drive an 09 Red XLR (that is here in FL right now) or you may see Steve & I out there in our 65 Malibu Wagon (pale blue with a white roof) or our 99 Suburban - lowered, white, chrome wheels.
Anyway, enjoy your ride and t
his forum is a great place to ask about any concerns/troubles you may have with our unique cars!

Sandy G :burnout:

Welcome ! Great Pictures

Nice looking XLR. :thumbsup Congrats. Welcome aboard. Presently, I must admit I am a bit jealous of The Warm Florida Weather presently as we are still in our winter freeze with lots and lots of snow.

Welcome to The XLR Site.

Welcome to the forum and the world of XLR’s! Hopefully you can enjoy some top down Cruz’in!

Hi Dan! :) An update on the garage addition/expansion (present two car will become a six car with 2 car storage lift). I got all the permitting and pre-approvals and permit pulled to start construction. Yet I wait. Why? Very cold temps. Cannot allow almost $10K of new wet concrete to freeze. There are 'workarounds' but they are expensive and risky. I had thought I'd get all the preliminary stuff done in 3 weeks last Fall. Not! Try 3 months! Ugh. Before turning one shovel full of dirt pre-approvals and permitting was $7,500. One cost that really irks me is our Homeowners Association Fee. Yup, $3,500 up front for their 'oversight'. I.e., to make sure it's done correctly I guess? And what do they know about construction? Ans., 0, Nada. :squint:

Best wishes to you guys!

Thanks for the update, we’ve been mild here in PA with few Arctic blast, matter of fact just had one Friday and Saturday! But back up to mid 40’s - 50’s. We are hopefully Cruise’in out Port Baltimore Md. and sailing with Royal Caribbean on Grandura of the Sea for 8 days this Thursday afternoon to warm Caribbean island of Nassau, then few other ports. It’s our 40th Anniversary get away! Hopefully this Coronavirus don’t affect our sail, but this ship only runs the east cost sails, so we should be ok, but ya never know! Well good luck with garage build, spring should be around the corner soon!

Thanks for the update, we’ve been mild here in PA with few Arctic blast, matter of fact just had one Friday and Saturday! But back up to mid 40’s - 50’s. We are hopefully Cruise’in out Port Baltimore Md. and sailing with Royal Caribbean on Grandura of the Sea for 8 days this Thursday afternoon to warm Caribbean island of Nassau, then few other ports. It’s our 40th Anniversary get away! Hopefully this Coronavirus don’t affect our sail, but this ship only runs the east cost sails, so we should be ok, but ya never know! Well good luck with garage build, spring should be around the corner soon!

Happy Anniversary to you both. :wave: Sounds like a great getaway. Ah yes. Warm weather. What's that? Ha. Have a great trip! Our greeting to Wendy. And yup, the garage project is presently on 'hold'. Hopefully April to dig and pour the engineered foundation. All framing materials have been bought and paid for including the vaulted scissor trusses. Presently frustrates me a bit as I am anxious to get it done. --- Shirley says to say hi. Again, have a great trip.

Hi Sandy! :wave: Earlier I told Shirley you had been on line. She said for me to say a special hello to you. So hello from her as well. I kind of lost track a few months back. I do believe that was you guys towing a Classic Oldsmobile Coupe across either Utah or was it Nevada? Is so, let me know about that adventure please.
God Bless, Charles and Shirley.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back