Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Next XLR?

anthem

My XLR/V(s)
Sold a Blue 2004....Looking at a low mileage 2009
Returning to the Forum after many years......I had a blue 2004 a number of years ago that I traded for another vehicle. I got the itch for another....It's such a GREAT looking car! I have my eye on a 2009 with low miles. What improvements were made from 04 to 09? Stayed Tuned!

Reactions: Rob
I don't know all the changes, but a few are the 6 speed transmission, side vent in front fenders and the redesign of the front end & rear end.

Returning to the Forum after many years......I had a blue 2004 a number of years ago that I traded for another vehicle. I got the itch for another....It's such a GREAT looking car! I have my eye on a 2009 with low miles. What improvements were made from 04 to 09? Stayed Tuned!

Well, I pulled the trigger on another one! Just signed for a 2009 Platinum with the Crystal Red Tintcoat with Cashmere interior......very low miles. Looks "Mint" in the Pics. Being shipped....should have it in a couple of weeks.

Well, I pulled the trigger on another one! Just signed for a 2009 Platinum with the Crystal Red Tintcoat with Cashmere interior......very low miles. Looks "Mint" in the Pics. Being shipped....should have it in a couple of weeks.
Congrats. Sounds like a real nice car.
John F.

Welcome back anthem. I bought my first Dec 31, 2020. Had several repairs to do and got the call today that I can pick it up. Got two more repairs to do, but I can drive while I'm waiting on those parts. I saw this car when it first came out as a GM employee and fell in love with it. Finally made the move. I am so excited bout having this car. You know you got something when dealership employees stop what their doing to look at your car....

Last edited:
Congrats. I've got the twin to yours and love it!
Just Heard from the dealer.....being shipped tomorrow! I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday delivery. Coming from upper IN near the Lake.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom