Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: No new xlr for now

I kind of like the fact that the XLR is a stand alone car at least for now. Those of us that have ours now can enjoy them without and new look a like twin! ( Honestly I do not think it would be a XLR look a like anyways) To me it's kind of like having something different ( like a piece of candy) and saying if you want one try and go find your own! It's most likely not going to be for sale next door or just anywhere!
And that's because as the way I see it our XLR's are very "SPECIAL CARS"
Just my opinion of course!
What do you all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

I agree. Our cars are unique. I'm glad that they decided not to make another one of our cars. I hope they stick with that statement, at least for my lifetime.even in regards to remaking the tv shows into movies. Why can't they leave the old shows alone. Yes sometime new improve is better. But still glad they have left our cars alone

I agree. Our cars are unique. I'm glad that they decided not to make another one of our cars. I hope they stick with that statement, at least for my lifetime.even in regards to remaking the tv shows into movies. Why can't they leave the old shows alone. Yes sometime new improve is better. But still glad they have left our cars alone

I have mixed emotions about GM not making the new XLR, I was looking forward to that 5.5L North*.

As for the TV shows > movies:
Is it because today's movie writers have no imagination or are they just plain lazy?
It use to be they made TV shows from movies.
Is this the earth shattering events that were supposed to take place on 12/21/2012? :dunno:
Things are being turned around!:blinzel:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back