Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Oil filter compatibility

Batmobile

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Raven Black XLR-V
Hi everyone,

Proud owner of a new to me, '07 Cadillac XLR-V, 147k kilos on the clock. I wanna do an oil change, and learned from reading posts on the forums that everybodys' favorite is Mobil 1. I guess I'll go with OE and get 5W-30.

Anyways, as far as oil filters go I'm not sure which one to go with. Options from a quick search are Royal Purple, FRAM, BOSCH, etc.

Does anyone know the OE oil filter number so that I can cross check?

What's your go to oil filter?

Thanks. Looking forward to learning more about this beast of a car from fellow owners.

Cheers.

ACDelco part number is PF26. This is listed in the owners manual. If you don't have one, you can find it on this site under the the Tech Center tab at the top of the page. Then just click on your model year, it will bring up a new page, just scroll down until you find the owners manual. You can save it for futre reference.

Hi everyone,

Proud owner of a new to me, '07 Cadillac XLR-V, 147k kilos on the clock. I wanna do an oil change, and learned from reading posts on the forums that everybodys' favorite is Mobil 1. I guess I'll go with OE and get 5W-30.

Anyways, as far as oil filters go I'm not sure which one to go with. Options from a quick search are Royal Purple, FRAM, BOSCH, etc.

Does anyone know the OE oil filter number so that I can cross check?

What's your go to oil filter?

Thanks. Looking forward to learning more about this beast of a car from fellow owners.

Cheers.

Hey, thanks Cubby. I'll cross reference using the number provided. So there's no preference on oil filters, or do people usually just go with OEM?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom