Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Passion Red color code?

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR Light Platinum
Hello from Finland! Winter is coming and need something "nice". Maybe new paint. Light platinum is good -but Passion Red can be better... Option code was 74U, but what about paint color number?? (Sorry all 250 original Limited Edition owners! -one more clone can be ok...) Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello from Finland! Winter is coming and need something "nice". Maybe new paint. Light platinum is good -but Passion Red can be better... Option code was 74U, but what about paint colour number?? (Sorry all 250 original Limited Edition owners! -one more clone can be ok...) Thanks!
Hang tight. I'm going to do some research tomorrow and see if I can't find all of the XLR paint codes and add them to the Tech Center here. I'll respond back here to your thread with what I find

Hello from Finland! Winter is coming and need something "nice". Maybe new paint. Light platinum is good -but Passion Red can be better... Option code was 74U, but what about paint colour number?? (Sorry all 250 original Limited Edition owners! -one more clone can be ok...) Thanks!
So, I was able to find some of the paint color codes for the 2007 Cadillac XLR including the Passion Red - which was the same as the Corvette's "Victory Red" of that year:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom