Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Performance Mode Not Working

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V
I've got an 06 XLR-V and trying to enter Performance Mode via T/C button. From my under standing when I press the button ONCE, it turns Traction control off, Press it again it SHOULD go to performance mode then third press, back to Traction control on. My concern is, I never get a "Performance Mode". I just get T/C OFF or T/C ON. Even when I hold the button down for 3, 6, 10, 20 seconds, nothing happens. I'm doing this with the vehicle running, pretty much how it should normally work. Are there any stipulations that may hold back the TC/Perf.Mode from working properly? I have NO check engine light and NO Transmission codes. Only thing I notice is that one of my Tire pressure sensors reads ZERO but does not illuminate the TPMS Light.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

I read through that all and cannot seem to find the resolution here. Are you suggesting that I fix the Tire that reads ZERO? Although no TPMS Light or any light for that matter is illuminated.

All of those posts clearly outline how the traction control button works. There's nothing else to say thats not already there.

Hey

I'm thinking the faulty TPMS is the culprit. Vehicle is looking for required info and it is not available. A piece of the puzzle for decision making is missing.

Bill

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back