Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Pictures

PLH

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Excaliber
I have nor been on this forum long and I do not know how to send pictures. I have been on other forum where you had to host them on something like photo bucket and post them from there. Is that the way it works?
Thanks

Your first post says sending pictures, not posting pictures. If you are posting pictures from the computer or device you are using, at the top of your post box are several icons. The third from the far right is the one for pictures. Click on that icon choose from computer and then choose file. Then click upload file. The picture will load where your cursor is in the posting box.

C3B835BD-5A75-4AFE-868C-9FEBCD537DF1.jpg

No one know how to post pictures?

"The third from the far right is the one for pictures. Click on that icon choose from computer and then choose file"

Cubby,,, You are one of the last member that I would attempt to correct.....but isn't it the fourth from the far right to 'insert image' (picture)?

BTW,,your C7 looks great :thumbsup

Wow, just realized it depends what device you are posting from. My pc shows many other icons. For better clarification, below is a picture of the icon to use.

9759954D-E548-47F1-A30C-EB92D55B213A.jpg

"The third from the far right is the one for pictures. Click on that icon choose from computer and then choose file"

Cubby,,, You are one of the last member that I would attempt to correct.....but isn't it the fourth from the far right to 'insert image' (picture)?

BTW,,your C7 looks great :thumbsup

Thanks pure. Fixed my error!

But one of my picture came out upside down.... I still haven't figured that out yet. BUMMER!!

P.S. Cubby, picture of a silver C8 posted,,,,,, Thinking on buying????

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom