Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Ponte Vedra auto show

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr
In my local paper there was a article for a car show. The date is sept 15th, 2013 at ponte vedra florida. Its a area out by the beaches of jacksonville florida. The area is well known with the golfers. Well the registration is pretty steep at $35. But you can be a spectator for free. Its for vehicles of past yrs and current. So if your into the classics then please come to this event. There is best of show (20 yrs old) and best in show for new cars. This is a annual event and times are 10 - 4 pm on sept 15th with award ceremony at the clubhouse at 3 pm.
see the complete list at Home . There are 23 categories post war 1945 and pre war. There will be outstanding vettes and pony cars.
So if anyone wants to make a day of this event. Then please come on out. I know that the west coasters probably won't be able to make it. But atleast the people that are in Georgia and florida states probably could. Then if you are here for a long weekend, 13- 16th. Then you can stop by the cruise-in on san jose blvd at lereto rd. I'm going to try and be at both. atleast at the cruise-in with my xlr. But as of the ponte vedra show probably leave the xlr at home. I don't want to shell out $35. If it was a little lower then maybe.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom