Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

pOsting 'click' icons

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
At the bottom of a post it has three click buttons: Thanks for this Post, Like this Post & Dislike this Post. Is there any way we can have another button that indicates that 'I have read your post, I feel your pain but I have no friggin idea how to help you with your situation'. Perhaps this guy :dunno: on that bar! When ever someone posts a problem and no one says any thing (like me - as I have no freakin idea) I am sure the poster is wondering if 'anyone' is around etc.... Just a thought.

Hey, if you agree with me please click LIKE and perhaps Rob can figure out something for us !?!

At the bottom of a post it has three click buttons: Thanks for this Post, Like this Post & Dislike this Post. Is there any way we can have another button that indicates that 'I have read your post, I feel your pain but I have no friggin idea how to help you with your situation'. Perhaps this guy :dunno: on that bar! When ever someone posts a problem and no one says any thing (like me - as I have no freakin idea) I am sure the poster is wondering if 'anyone' is around etc.... Just a thought.

Hey, if you agree with me please click LIKE and perhaps Rob can figure out something for us !?!

Maybe we need a "That sucks!" button. With this guy :reddevil, or this one. :banghead:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom