Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! Promoting the Midwest XLR Group via Mid America Motorworks.

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
I got a call from Bonnie from MAM today asking if we would like to promote our group. MAM has a flyer going out locally and a handout at a Corvette event in Carlysle PA coming up soon.

Dave if you could put together some artwork and a few of kick in a $20 bill we could do this pretty painlessly. I will be glad to be the point contact.

Bob

Your thoughts?

Hi Bob. Great talking to you! Since your group is attending Corvette Funfest, we have a great opportunity for you! Below is the information I mentioned regarding advertising in the Funfest Program.

Please disregard the after July 31 rate increase, I would love to see you run an ad and will honor the $186 rate. Let us know if you need assistance creating an ad.

Also, the ad can be either black and white or color for the same price! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Bonnie

A bigger and better opportunity to promote your Corvette Club/Group to fellow enthusiasts!

As you know, Corvette Funfest is the largest Corvette party in the world, as well as the premier Corvette event of the year for Corvette owners and enthusiasts! Last year we welcomed over 15,000 Corvettes and 40,000 spectators. This year we have already seen an increase of over 20% in advanced registrations! Quickly making this year’s Corvette Funfest bigger and better than ever!

For 2012, we have made some very exciting changes to our traditional Funfest Program. Going forward, we will be printing our Corvette Funfest Programs as ‘Tabloids’, with 2 editions. The First Edition will be printed in mid August and distributed at events such as Corvettes at Carlisle, placed in all outbound packages, sent to all local hotels, restaurants and businesses. The Second Edition will include distribution in 10,000 copies of the Effingham Daily Newspaper the week of Funfest, will be in all Funfest Goodie Bags, and placed in the hands of all guests who attend Funfest.

A limited number of Ads are available. We wanted to give all Clubs/Groups who are attending Funfest the first opportunity to secure your place in the 20,000 Corvette Funfest 2012 Programs we will distribute.

What a great way to promote yourselves and get potential new members!

Size available: Early Bird / After July 31
2 x 2, (2.5”w x 2”h) $186 - $206

Don't Miss out! Please contact me by July 27th to reserve your space! Materials deadline is July 31, 2012.

For the latest details and updates about Funfest, please visit http://corvettefunfest.com

Pursue your passion here

Bonnie Baumgarten
Marketing Associate
Mid America Motorworks

17082 N. US Hwy 45
P.O. Box 1368
Effingham, IL 62401
217-540-4336 Direct
217-347-4214 Fax
bonnie.baumgarten@mamotorworks.com

www.mamotorworks.com

Cadillac XLR Forums