Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Warning! Shhh - Secret Birthday Revealed!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Happy Birthday Mark!

:birthday:

Hope you are back from your business trip, back on your patio, and having a great day with a cigar and some Cabernet .... :drink:

Even though I know your birthday was a 'secret' - :squint: - I knew everyone has their decoder rings now and would decipher the forum calendar so they could wish you a Happy Birthday too!

:beerchug:

Best wishes my friend!

:party

Ruth Ann & Ray

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARK, THE MAN WHO MAKES ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE. :love::love::love::love:

AND YES RUTH ANN, I AM SURE HE WILL BE FINISHING UP HIS DAY WITH A NICE CIGAR AND A COUPLE BOTTLES OF WINE. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Happy Birthday Mark, hope you are having the best one yet and there will be many more in your future. Enjoy that cigar and glass of wine.

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mark!

Happy Birtday Mark..... since when do you drink Cabernet? ...:chuckle

Thanks to all; it was a great day - lots of cool rain and light breezes. Grilled some 3 inch rib-eyes, washed it down with my favorite Zin. Oh, and a Padron 64th anniversary to cap off the night.

Happy Belated Birthday, Mark. I'm sure you had a great day. :beerchug::beerchug::birthday::birthday::beerchug::beerchug:

Supa & Cubby

Happy Belated Birthday, Mark. I'm sure you had a great day. :beerchug::beerchug::birthday::birthday::beerchug::beerchug:

Supa & Cubby

Please note Mark I'm with Cubby. I am on a secret mission right now regarding our beer supply.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom