Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Steering wheel?

hawk

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Crimson
One of the things I would like to change on my XLR is the steering wheel, I dont like the wood insert at all. Is it possible to take a all leather wheel from a CTS and replace the center section with the one from a XLR? or can I order a all leather one from Cadillac?

The '06 V's didn't have the heated wheel, but you are right no wood wheel. Have you got estimates yet for the damage to Misty? You need to have her done for Effingham!!!

The V's don't have the wood insert - you could (probably) swap that out easily (as well as the switch assembly, since the V has a heated steering wheel and no button for the Adaptive Cruise).....

I just made my insurance claim a few minutes ago. I did talk to my local mechanic today, who is the only person (besides Cadillac Tech) that I've ever entrusted her to. He assured me he could do the job perfectly. He usually only works on high end stuff, so I do have a high level of confidence in him.

A Claims Adjuster should call me tomorrow morning. I printed out pictures to show them what happened......

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom