Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Suggestions needed,,,,

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
Horn pushed from steering wheel doesn't sound, and neither does the emergency four-way flasher button cause the lights to flash... :pat:

Turn signal lights work fine, as does the horn sound when leaving the FOB in the car when shutting the door. Connection problem, fuse, or relay bad? Location of that fuse or relay? :banghead:

Anyone else had these issues? Appreciate any help provided.

Pure,

The 4-way flasher button has a connection right behind the center stack trim of the radio, a/c etc. The trim may have been taken off at one time and the connection was forgotten. I wouldn't think a flasher was bad, especially if the turn signals are working.

Not sure on the horn problem, but could be the same type of situation, maybe the center was taken off the steering wheel and connector not hooked back up. Good luck getting it worked out.

Horn pushed from steering wheel doesn't sound, and neither does the emergency four-way flasher button cause the lights to flash... :pat:

Turn signal lights work fine, as does the horn sound when leaving the FOB in the car when shutting the door. Connection problem, fuse, or relay bad? Location of that fuse or relay? :banghead:

Anyone else had these issues? Appreciate any help provided.

Thank you Cubby,,,, that is a direction to start looking at least. This has puzzled me for months...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom