Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

sunday fun

Photo Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet, 98 Corvette & 08 Z06
I have to mention the beautiful weather we have been having...it is perfect....yesterday afternoon I drove Zoey to Bruce & Kathy's and we washed cars. Bruce had been to the Griot's show along with some of the other guys and he came home with some awesome products. He has some waterless cleaner, which is really nice, he used that on the 96, while Kathy and I did the inside of the Cadillacs and Zoey...then we washed Zoey, and Bruce brought out this amazing car wax that you spray on the car after you have washed it while it still has some water on it. I love it, it made my black car sparkle, if you like to clean your cars, you need some of that wax, both kinds, so easy, and the results are amaxing, We did the Cadillac's and they looked awesome also. We had a great time, it is always fun to wash cars with them, and it makes it easier for me, thank you Bruce and Kathy....Zoey is ready to go south now....see everybody on the 23th...

I bet that Z06 is just sparkling. Could you share what the name of that wax is? Glad to see your having fun with your Vette.:D

Speedway:wave::wave::wave:

Zoey

Here's a few pictures of Zoey after her bath;

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors