Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Tech 2 with candi in case

Pix

Attachments

• IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
I'm in the process of getting a box big enough. I then will be willing to split the real cost.

If you didn't want the case the Tech2 & all accessories would fit in a much smaller shipping box, which would reduce the shipping cost.

Last edited:
I now have the complete Tech2 kit & case boxed up and ready to go. If anyone is interested provide me with your zip code & I will get a shipping quote. I am willing to split the cost of shipping with you.

Attachments

• IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
I now have the complete Tech2 kit & case boxed up and ready to go. If anyone is interested provide me with your zip code & I will get a shipping quote. I am willing to split the cost of shipping with you.
Good Morning, do you still have it available? My zip code is 33414

Yes it is available. I am out of town until Sunday. I can take it to UPS to determine shipping if you wish next Monday.

Hi,

I'm in Michigan - zip code 48044 and would be interested if this is still available. Thank You

Blue Steel,
Shipping UPS with insurance is $44.78. I will pick up $35. If you want the Tech2 with all accessories & the case contact me at ssfarms1@hotmail.com.

If, you still have it, I am down....my zip is: 94954
you can reach me at 415/308-2911 Mike

I'm waiting for a check from a person. If he doesn't send a check I will notify you.

Not sure why the email didn't work. It is correct as written minus the period at sentence end.

The Tech2 has been sold & shipped. Thanks for all inquiries.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom