Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

THANK YOU

My XLR/V(s)
2004 xlr silver and a xlr-platinum 2008
Thank you for allowing me to join the site ,i look forward to talking with everyone who has the same passion about one of the best keep secret in the automotive world,the CADILLAC XLR:patriot:,im located in central valley of ca, we just bought our 2nd xlr 2008 xlr platinum with 41,500 miles on it it will replace our 2004 xlr with 66,200 miles [sadly we dont have room in garage for two ] will be nice to be able to problem solve and share thoughts and ideas thanks again S BIC

Welcome to forum! Lots of knowledge and awesome people here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Aboard! : )

Welcome! Great cars and people here. Please post some pictures when you can.

thank you, fantastic site you have put together ,i have a 2005 corvette c-6 convertible loaded as well with 21,000 miles on it i bought brand new i see you have a vet site as well very nice ! i was trying to load some pict of my xlrs not quite sure how to do that i tried in the album not sure if it took? how do you get pict in box with your name ? and how dp i put pict in the garage ? look forward to everything on this site thanks again

thank you , your car is beautiful ! the same color of our new 2008 we just bought this weekend my wife and i love the color it is gold outside but as sun fades it turns rose color ,amazing, we have a 2004 silver one as well that we will be selling and we loved that one as well ,can you tell me how to post some pict on the site ? thank you look forward to talking with all of you

thank you for the reply look forward to talking with everyone and sharing ideals, and a toast to wifes and xlr"s

thank you, fantastic site you have put together ,i have a 2005 corvette c-6 convertible loaded as well with 21,000 miles on it i bought brand new i see you have a vet site as well very nice ! i was trying to load some pict of my xlrs not quite sure how to do that i tried in the album not sure if it took? how do you get pict in box with your name ? and how dp i put pict in the garage ? look forward to everything on this site thanks again

If you have a smart phone, get the Tap a Talk App, it works great with any forums and loading pictures it very easy, along with keeping up to date with new post, private messaging and even responding! I know I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
da5f27c87248575297274eab61debd56.jpg

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry