Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Three button seat memory switch

XLR Man

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black XLR
I'm looking for a three button seat memory switch for my 05 XLR. The switch PN is 10307969. GM has zero in inventory.

Owning a collision repair shop, I have access to a dealer parts search. My search came up with one dealership with one in stock. The stock on the site I searched was updated on 4/16. Here is their website:
Budds
Phone number:1-877-494-2438
Address: 410 South Service Rd West
Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6K 2H4

Hopefully they will still have it when you call. Good luck!!!

Thanks for your help, the part you referred me to is on hold for a customer, it's to be installed during his next service. I had my local dealer put in a order, maybe that will generate something. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again

Thanks for your help, the part you referred me to is on hold for a customer, it's to be installed during his next service. I had my local dealer put in a order, maybe that will generate something. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again

That figures...
Anyway, I did a Google search on the gm part number, got two hits:
10307969 - GM SWITCH AS phone - 1-888-737-9766
10307969 - GM SWITCH AS phone - 1-888-890-3883

Hopefully you can get one of these two...

10307969 Seat switch

Just wanted to let everyone know I received my new seat switch last Thursday, It came out of Lansing, MI. I installed it and it works great. :lol:

Good morning. I'm trying to replace the driver side seat cover. Can you tell me the secret for removing the three- button memory switch (item1) so I can unplug the seat back/fore and aft connector plug (item 2)?

Attachments​

• seat adjuster exterior_LI.jpg
    seat adjuster exterior_LI.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • seat adjuster internal_LI.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC