Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanna Love Your Wheels More?

XLR-V Lover

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 Black XLR-V
I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks so I rented a "car." You don't need a lot of car in Aruba, not all that many roads to drive on, so I rented a Chev Spark :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. . .

I'll tell you one thing, it absolutely makes me appreciate what I have a whole lot more!!! It'll be a very sad day when, and if, cars like that become the norm.

So, if you may be having a problem with your XLR, Vette or whatever, pay to have her repaired and really appreciate her. I can't see paying good $$$$ for the kinds of cars that are on the drawing boards and the roads of our country. :pat:

Floyd (BB)

I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks so I rented a "car." You don't need a lot of car in Aruba, not all that many roads to drive on, so I rented a Chev Spark :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. . .

I'll tell you one thing, it absolutely makes me appreciate what I have a whole lot more!!! It'll be a very sad day when, and if, cars like that become the norm.

So, if you may be having a problem with your XLR, Vette or whatever, pay to have her repaired and really appreciate her. I can't see paying good $$$$ for the kinds of cars that are on the drawing boards and the roads of our country. :pat:

Floyd (BB)
Couldn't agree with you more Floyd. If what they are trying to push down our throats is going to become the norm. I will keep the gas guzzlers I have. :D

Couldn't agree with you more Floyd. If what they are trying to push down our throats is going to become the norm. I will keep the gas guzzlers I have. :D

I agree, I don't want the little nano cars, I hope I never have to to go to one, I love big trucks, suv's, nice cars, and fast cars, you just can't beat an American built V-8. the power is there when you need it. I appreciate my cars, and I don't mind having them fixed, or putting tires on them, American made tires, with American names on them. :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom